September 25, 2008

Dear friends,
After feeling overwhelmed in excitement with everything there is to share with you from my experience in Africa, and as we travel the America I have decided to create a blog to keep everyone more up to date on the everyday! I hadn't initially wanted to make a blog as I thought it would make our communication less personal, but I am discovering as we tour that one must grab hold of the moments to communicate whenever they come- as they are precious but few. So I believe that making a more regular account of my travels, and lessons learned in this space will allow me to be a more personal communicator in my e-mail if I can update you on the daily excitements here! I hope you will check in often- I wish you could be here if only for a short while to experience some of this along side me- but may these entries and pictures be a means of taking you there...

-Laura

No comments: